While visiting my parents we decided to take a day trip to the Grand Canyon. Words truly can't describe the vast beauty! Just found out we are one document away from getting our visas to go to Belgium!
Dick was born and raise in Spokane,Wa and have
lived in 8 states and soon, two countries since graduating from High School.
Sheila was born in Cuba, NY and raised on Grand Island, NY She graduated from Greenville College and has a Masters in Administration and Curriculum from Gonzaga University. Dick and Sheila have two beautiful daughters who recently got married, one in June and the other in July '08
I am happily married for 29 years and
have two awesome daughters and
two big sons-in-law.
I have pastored for 24 years- I have been a solo pastor, senior pastor, youth pastor, church planter, a pastor of a multi-national church just outside of Washington,DC and now we are missionary to Belgium
No comments:
Post a Comment